Troubled with rapitool.exe file error?
Is your computer loaded with the following rapitool.exe error messages:
- The rapitool.exe cannot be opened.
- The rapitool.exe Windows runtime error.
- The rapitool.exe at "0x059a3kf" referenced memory could not be written.
- This application has failed to start to run on Windows because rapitool.exe cannot be found.
- The module rapitool.exe was loaded but the call to dllregisterserver failed with error code 0¡Á80004005.
What will cause rapitool.exe file error?
- rapitool.exe file is missing as it has been deleted accidentally from your computer
- rapitool.exe file is damaged by virus and your computer is unable to access to the file.
- rapitool.exe related registry files is corrupt and obsolete.
- The program related to rapitool.exe was uninstalled improperly.
- rapitool.exe was overwritten by an older or corrupt version.
- Spyware/malware disguised itself as rapitool.exe, and the original file was deleted by malicious spyware.
Possible consequences after getting rapitool.exe file error
If Windows system continually getting rapitool.exe error message, and you keep ignoring this error, it could have serious impact on the nearly every aspect of your PC, such as:
- Your Windows startup time become very slow.
- Windows system is unable to run certain applications.
- System performance is slowed down dramatically.
- You are unable to install certain applications in your computer.
- System got crash occasionally.
- Your computer are continually getting blue screen of death.
rapitool.exe error and how-to fix analysis
To fix rapitool.exe error and associated error messages, you have to analyze the nature and causes how the problems origins. You can replace the missing rapitool.exe file from another operating system and re-start the program or reboost your computer. In most cases, you still need to register the file to Windows Registry, which stores all the information of Windows configurations, settings and third party program information. Re-installing the program and reboosting your computer may resolve the error and fix the associated Windows Registry issues. However, you could further damage your computer in case you're not familar with Windows Registry and failed to edit the associated Registry entries correctly.
- Step1: Free download rapitool.exe error fix tool, and then install it in your computer.
- Step2: Click Start Scan Now button to scan over your computer for existing problems and errors.
- Step3: Click Fix All button to completely fix rapitool.exe error.
|Date analyzed:||Recommended: Run a Free Security Scan on rapitool.exe|
|Latest Country Affected:|
rapitool.exe error prevention ¨C How to backup and restore Windows
If you want to prevent rapitool.exe error and other types of Windows error, use the "Backup and Restore Center" of Windows is one of the good way to go. Once you create a backup, if anything server happen to your computer, just go restore it, and your computer will back to the healthy status it was. Don't know how to do it? Well, see the below detailed instruction:
Learn How to Back up Windows Step-by-Step Manual Steps
Learn How to Back up Windows Step-by-Step Manual Steps
In this window, you can search the missing or damaged file in the recent backup you created. You can either "Browse for files" or "Browse for folders", for example, if rapitool.exe is the file you want to find, click "Browse for files".
How-to Video Guide: How to Back up and Restore Windows (prior to rapitool.exe error fix)
Other common Windows errors in daily computer usage.
- A fatal exception rapitool.exe has occurred at Stop 0x0000000A.
- When you are trying to run the Windows update, a problem that occurs.
How to backup Windows registry
- Click the Start button Picture at the bottom left of your screen
- Navigate the registry branch tree and locate the specific key or subkey that you want to back up.
- Click File menu and then click Export.
- If you want to backup the whole registry, click "All" in the "export range" section.
- Select the location where you want to save the file.
- Click Save button to create the backup file.
Extra tips - How to use Windows7 Action Center to fix common problems.
How to access to Action Center
How-to Video Guide: Fix common Windows errors and problems
Tips on how to speed up your machine
Protect your computer against online threats
Free up disk space
- Empty the Windows Recycle Bin.
- Delete temporary files in the Internet Explorer.
- Delete system temporary files like error reports.
- Delete unwanted Windows components.
- Uninstall applications that you no longer use.
- Remove unwanted Microsoft ActiveX controls and Java applets
- Delete useless restore points or shadow copies from System Restore.
Infected with rapitool.exe virus or malware?
If your computer is infected with rapitool.exe, it is recommended to remove rapitool.exe immediately to prevent further security and privacy compromises.
Get Connected with rapitool.exe FansTweet
"Most of PCs suffer from broken files, missing DLLs and other malicious files."Free System Scan
Top Windows Files
- How to Fix user32.dll Error
- How to Fix kernel32.dll Error
- How to Fix isapi.dll Error
- How to Fix shdocvw.dll Error
- How to Fix gdi.dll Error
- How to Fix msvcr71.dll Error
- How to Fix winsock.dll Error
- How to Fix usp10.dll Error
- How to Fix vga.dll Error
- How to Fix rapitool.exe Error
- How to Fix taskmgr.exe Error
- How to Fix conime.exe Error
- How to Fix svchost.exe Error
- How to Fix spoolsv.exe Error
- How to Fix ctfmon.exe Error
- How to Fix csrss.exe Error
- How to Fix smss.exe Error
- How to Fix explorer.exe Error
- How to Fix notepad.exe Error