gpib.dll file & Error information
gpib.dll file is a common Windows file which is responsible for loading and processing the settings of related application or Windows function. A faulty gpib.dll file can lead to gpib.dll errors and bring you one of the below error messages:
- The 28f0b910_0.dll file is missing
- 28f0b910_0.dll file not found
- The 28f0b910_0.dll cannot be opened.
- This application has failed to start to run on Windows because 28f0b910_0.dll cannot be found.
- The module 28f0b910_0.dll was loaded but the call to dllregisterserver failed with error code 0กม80004005.
|Applied to:||gpib.dll Module|
|Date analyzed:||Recommended: Run a Free Security Scan on gpib.dll|
|Latest Country Affected:||05/14/2008 CONGO, THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE 04/21/2007 FRENCH GUIANA 07/31/2006 YEMEN 01/02/2007 BULGARIA 04/29/2010 LUXEMBOURG|
gpib.dll error - How to fix guide
Getting the gpib.dll error pretty much indicates there is something wrong with the gpib.dll file, either it is absent from the computer or is damaged (corrupted), if so, the system will unable to read or access to the file when needed. When you encounter the error, first reboot your computer once, if the error persist, you can try to download the gpib.dll file from the internet, or get a healthy copy from another computer, and then replace the file in the suitable area in the computer.
Secondly, you can try to reinstall the program/application that trigger the error to fix gpib.dll error. but remember not to reinstall it until you uninstall the current installed one, to uninstall a program, go to Start > Control Panel, click on Add/Remove program option and use it to do the removal.
Most of the time, registry problem is responsible to the gpib.dll error. Windows registry is part of the system, it is much important than any other system components, all the software & hardware data are stored in the registry. The gpib.dll error usually happen when the Windows registry gone corrupted or the related entries inside is damaged. To test if the registry of your computer is having problems, you can perform the steps below:
- Download and registry scanner here
- Double click the setup file to Install it in your computer.
- Open the program and click Scan button to start.
If you are experienced enough, you can open the registry editor, find out all the unnecessary or wasted entries inside, and delete them all, then modify the problematic key value to the proper status. Before any modification, we suggest you to backup the registry first to avoid crucial problems caused by mistaken operation.
Step to backup Windows registry
- First open Registry Editor by clicking Start and go to Run.
- Type in regedit, and click OK.
- Click on the File menu, select Export.
- In the pop-up window, select the location to store the backup file.
- In the 'Export Range' section, select All.
- Type in the backup file name, and click 'Save' button.
How to restore the registry
- Open Registry Editor.
- Go to File > Import.
- Locate the backup file you have already created.
- Select it and click Open button.
- Restart the computer after the restore.
Registry modification is kind of a complicated task for average computer users since there are thousands of registry entries, it is hard to spot out and clean every wasted one, no mention to modify the incorrect entry value, it can be dangerous if the value is modified improperly, your computer may end up crash, even registry backup can't save it. Fortunately you can use registry tool to help you out, simply follow the below three steps, you will be able to fix the registry as well as fix gpib.dll error automatically:
Step1: Free download gpib.dll error fix tool, and then install it in your computer.
Step2: Click Start Scan Now button to scan over your computer for existing problems and errors.
Step3: Click Fix All button to completely fix gpib.dll error.
How does the gpib.dll error happen
- wmvbrcpl.dll file is missing as it has been deleted accidentally from your computer
- wmvbrcpl.dll file is damaged by virus and your computer is unable to access to the file.
- wmvbrcpl.dll related registry files is corrupt and obsolete.
- The program related to wmvbrcpl.dll was uninstalled improperly.
- wmvbrcpl.dll was overwritten by an older or corrupt version.
- Spyware/malware disguised itself as wmvbrcpl.dll, and the original file was deleted by malicious spyware.
What is DLL Errors?
DLL error is one of the most common system errors that any PC user will come across. DLL errors always happen when there is a battle in the path of your operating system. Most of the time, DLL errors are responsible for the .dll files inside your PC. Typically they show up in small alert boxes which say gpib.dll.dll file that is missing and causing the error on your system when you try to open some files, applications or just start up your computer. These can be extremely damaging to your system as they make it unable to reach various pieces of software or application tools.
What is exe. error?
Exe is a kind of Windows process, it plays an vital part of Windows operating system. If there is something wrong exe on your computer then the whole computer probably cannot run stably and would be extremely slow. An exe. Error happens usually when your computer is not responding. Such problems are caused by the errors in the Windows registry like corrupt, damaged or deleted entries.
What is runtime error?
A runtime error is a computer error which occurs during the execution of a specific program in the form of a message box consisting of a particular code. Usually, runtime errors tell the bugs of the program or problems on the computer. Most of the time, the program that shows the error will automatically close /freeze and the computer will run desperately slow after getting the runtime error. Seriously, the computer will reboot itself.
Having trouble with the above computer errors?
If your computer has exe/dll/runtime error, it is recommended to fix the error immediately to prevent further system damage and performance lose.
Get Connected with gpib.dll FansTweet
"Most of PCs suffer from broken files, missing DLLs and other malicious files."Free System Scan
Top Windows Files
- How to Fix user32.dll Error
- How to Fix kernel32.dll Error
- How to Fix isapi.dll Error
- How to Fix shdocvw.dll Error
- How to Fix gdi.dll Error
- How to Fix msvcr71.dll Error
- How to Fix winsock.dll Error
- How to Fix usp10.dll Error
- How to Fix vga.dll Error
- How to Fix gpib.dll Error
- How to Fix taskmgr.exe Error
- How to Fix conime.exe Error
- How to Fix svchost.exe Error
- How to Fix spoolsv.exe Error
- How to Fix ctfmon.exe Error
- How to Fix csrss.exe Error
- How to Fix smss.exe Error
- How to Fix explorer.exe Error
- How to Fix notepad.exe Error